ColdPlay Everglow


Resultado de imagen para everglow







Well, they say people come, they say people go
This particular diamond is extra special
And though you might be gone
And the world may not know
Still I see you're celestial
Like a lion you ran
Like a goddess you rode
Like an eagle you circle in perfect purple
So how come things move on? 
How come cars don't slow
When it feels like the end of my world?
Well, I should but I can't let you go
But when I'm cold, cold
Yeah, when I'm cold, cold
There's a light that you give me 
When I'm in shadow
It's a feeling within me
Everglow

My brothers in blood
My sisters you're right
Yeah, we swore on that night 
We'd be friends till we die
But the changing of winds 
And the way waters flow...
Life is short as the falling of snow
And oh, I'm going to miss you, I know
But when I'm cold, cold
And you're all the sun
And light is with me
And the way you will show
And you're with me wherever I go
Because you give me this feeling
This everglow
Oh, what I'd give for just a moment of hope
Yeah, I live for this feeling
This everglow
So if you love someone
You should let them know
Oh, the light that you give me will ever glow

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Las canciones infantiles más populares.